Ayurvedic Products Scholarship By Shankara.com
People complain about their skin every day. The complaints range from acne to visible scarring to hypersensitivity. Some complain about their pigmentation and others seem to notice that their skin is experiencing some premature ageing. These problems can all be addressed or completely eradicated and controlled by practicing a proper skin care regime. Regardless of your skin’s condition Ayurvedic products are designed to work towards eradicating them.
Good skin care requires cleansing and moisturizing. Cleansing is essential to remove dirt and dead skin cells and it also helps to prevent pimples or acne. However, cleansing can dry out the skin because it removes the oil on the skin which retains moisture. As a result moisturizers are needed to restore moisture in the skin and protect the skin. Special liquid cleansers are recommended over using the traditional bar soap. Liquid cleansers can be made with moisturizer to combat the drying agents in them. The type of cleanser chosen depends on the skin type of the person using it.
Our company - Shankara has a range of products that can make your skin as radiant, smooth and healthy as you have always desired. Other than that, we are offering a great scholarship opportunity to eager and needy university students in the United States of America.
What you require to join the competition and win the scholarship
- A creative imagination and a brilliant mind
- Submit a doodle that displays the ability of ayurvedic products and ayurvedic skin care products
- Ensure that your doodle targets women of all ages, races and profession
- Demonstrate your ability to work with color
- The academic scholarship covers USD 1000/- in tuition cost only.
Who is eligible to enter this competition?
- You must be currently enrolled in a university
- You must be a post graduate student who has had experience in the beauty industry
- You must demonstrate need
- You must be enrolled in a course that is relevant to our products (include this with your submission, giving reasons)
Note the below instructions carefully to avoid disqualification
All entries must be submitted before the 31st of December 2016
Clearly indicate on the subject line of the email ”Scholarship Opportunity”
Email your entry to email@example.com
The proprietor of Shankara advises all the participants of the scholarship competition to visit our website www.shankara.comin order to be more informed on the needs of this competition
The website Administrator may use your doodle for its own personal use whether you win the competition or not. Once you submit your work to us you release ownership of it to us. We may use your personal information only for the purpose of awarding the scholarship to the winner, offering the Scholarship, and any reporting responsibility to taxing authorities and your participation in our Scholarship constitutes your consent on the matter.